- ISO 9001:2015 Registered
- CAGE Code – 3YAJ0
- UL / CSA Safety Requirements
- ITAR Registered #M26091
- UL 508A Standard for Industrial Control Panels
- IPC-610 Class 2 Certified (PCB’s)
- IPC-620 Class 3 Certified (Cables)
- Class 3 J-STD-001B Mil-Spec Soldering
- RoHS Compliant
- Modern 16,000 square foot production facility
- ISO 9001: 2015 certified
- ESD controlled processes
- RoHS and non RoHS capability
- IPC certified workers
- ITAR Registered
- UL/CSA listed
Star Engineering is committed, through continuous improvement, to deliver products that meet or exceed customer expectations on-time, every-time.
To achieve this result we will:
- Clearly understand customer needs and provide products and services that meet those needs.
- Commitment to timely customer communication and interaction
- Empower our employees to act with personal accountability
- Collaborate, partnering with each other and our customer
- Provide rapid problem resolution
- Commitment to lean manufacturing and flexible work cells
- Product management initial design review to developmaterial/manufacturing documentation with emphasis on manufacturability and cost improvements.
- Supply chain management for all critical components.
- Before any product is shipped it is 100% tested in accordance with acceptance test procedure created as part of the overall product design thereby assuring product validation and acceptance.
- Integrated Continuous Improvement, Defect Prevention and Corrective Action System.
- Counterfeit Prevention Program: “Star is actively involved in Counterfeit Parts Prevention by training employees on procedures for avoiding, detecting, mitigating and disposition of counterfeit electronic parts.”
Initial and on going employee training to include Employee Orientation, Safety Orientation and Quality Indoctrination.
Star Engineering, Inc. respects your privacy and the purpose for which our site visitors provide us information. We do not share, sell, or rent any of the information collected to any third parties and do not intend to do so in the future.
If you request or submit information to us by sending an Email via the “mail to:” function or filling out a “contact” form, we may save your Email address as well as any other information you may provide. This information may be used to contact you in the future by mail, Email, or phone to convey information about our solutions or services that we feel may benefit you. Your Email and other information you provide will not be sold to any third party.
Information Collected by Others
Legally Compelled Disclosure of Information
Star Engineering, Inc. may disclose information when legally compelled to do so; in other words, when we, in good faith, believe that the law requires it or for the protection of our legal rights.
Periodic Policy Changes
This policy statement is made in the name of Star Engineering, Inc. and is effective as of of January 1, 2017. This statement does not create an agreement between Star Engineering, Inc. and users, and as such, does not create any legal rights for any party.